View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #9
Chunky

Tomme,

If anyone decides to sign for the hunts already booking next year....I will be point of contact and help people be prepared to have a great hunt. I know the ranch well having hunted there more than 20 times in the last 18 or 19 years.

If we wanted to have our own hunt, we would need to do some work ahead of time. We would need to know that we had at least a couple of dozen people interested. We would also have to talk the Bakers into letting us have one of the weekends in archery only season not being booked right now. They do exotic hunts and turkey hunts, but they are not the great deal that the fall (shoot everything) hunt is. Still a possibility.

I guess we sit tight here and see if we have any interest. Lots of us have deer leases and just don't want to spend any extra on a day hunt during the fall. I think if people knew how good the hunting is there, unless they are on fantastic leases, they would jump at the chance. It is a great meat hunt and trophy fees are very reasonable for all the male animals.

You can google the ranch...it's Baker 3 Ranch I believe in Rocksprings and I believe the number is 1-800- 63- BAKER

Mark
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote