View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #29
BOBSTER
Texas Bowhunting & Bowfishing Records Chairman

LSBA Region: 77

Tomme, You are so correct. I wish we still had more of the orginial or past EC members still posting and communicating with the LSBA. I always enjoy your History of LSBA. I have been a member for a long time, but was not active in the LSBA until the last few years.

I would like to remind everyone. You do not have to me on the EC to have an idea and present it. All you have to do is come to a EC meetiing let us know.

Our biggest problems with our fellowship hunts is there is not a lot of places that can get a large group together for a hunt. If someone knows of a place that would like to support a fellowship hunt, contact Brad Adams or Ronny Strickland (Hunt Committee) and lets get some more hunts together.

Last but not least. Who would like to be on the Region 77 committee? All you have to do is let me know, and then we can start getting things done. The biggest thing you need to help me with would be to Spread the Word about the Lone Star Bowhunters Association. That would be by telling everyone that you talk to about the Lone Star Bowhunters Association, getting our application out to the archery shops, and any sporting goods store in and around you. If all possible, help out at some of our youth events. Start signing up new members to the Lone Star Bowhunters Association. We have a yearly membership contest for the person and sponsor that signs up the most members in a year. Normally the prize is a hunt from one of our sponsors. For our sponsor that signs up the most members, recieves a quarter page ad in the magazine.

I guess this is the last, we are sponsoring a school this year with the NASP.

Bob Kana
LSBA Region 77 Rep.