Thread: LSBA stance
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #45
grizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesquitecountry View Post
Bill,

I actually do respect your input as well as individuals like Dena's, Roscoe, Buff, Joey, Tracy, and everyone else EVEN GRIZZ dare I say it!
MC, I said on TBH we are allot alike but on different sides. I admit...I jerked your chain sometimes and you got to me a couple where I shot my emotions on the keyboard. I would like to get beyond that.

I think the point is there is no bad/good person behind the argument. I understand your position and you think that it will do no harm. Just remember 2 things..1) a compromise was given on bow poundage to involve youth and that was not even given a chance to work 2) Once done..it can't be undone. This was an idea...its being discussed..let the fight happen and the best argument win. BUT this is a BOW discussion group

IMHO, there is GREAT potential that this would HURT some kids....my SON agrees. He would not want to be put in a position where if he didn't want to go..Dad couldn't and/or dad would use the kid. And HE is talking about people he knows..

I'd be willing to bet you know or have met parents who may not react in an adult way. Those parents who are responsible have already involved thier kids...we are talking about parents who would rather hunt by themselves @ thanksgiving and Xmas than bring their kid along...

Heck..If I can live with Obama...