Thread: LSBA stance
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 07:53 PM   #5
mesquitecountry

Thanks to the region 78 reps who at least cared to listen to a members advice.

Roger/Dena,

You both know what my main issue is. I am seriously getting tired of people saying I dont contribute. I may not do it with LSBA but I do it on my own.

I feel that no matter what like busted said we are never given a chance to respond. We are told what our position is. If people are running for representatives then shouldnt we know what basis they are running for. I for one did not know that a vote for someone meant they represent my interests.

THE ABSOLUTE main reason I pay money in to LSBA is to help pay for the shooting seminars. I dont even want a magazine if it will offset some of the cost. Other than that MANY of us that are for these things are always left out and pushed to the side.

I am not the only one that feels this way. And this always tears all sides apart. Mainly because if we're in the minority we're basically told deal with it and shut up. Here is our stance. Just my opinion but I or many people that share the same Ideology as me feel the same. I know many people that wont be renewing their membership. Even though I try to get them to stay on and fight.

It's disheartening.

If yall wish to ban me because I buck the trend and dont fit in to the cookie cutter trad bowhunter (which personnifies LSBA) then I will spend money to promote youth HUNTING somewhere else.

No harm no foul.

Greatest Smiley Ever
mesquitecountry is offline   Reply With Quote