View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
BUFF
Just Me

Default Hunts Bowhunting

Dear Bowhunters,

We have been enjoying the cooler weather here in Texas. It is nice to have 60 degree temps for the highs for a change.

I wanted to take time to congratulate our hunters that placed in the Top 10 for the Records of Exotics for 2006. It takes a really good animal to make the record book, but to make the Top 10 it takes a really big animal to do that. Out of all the hunters that remembered to send in their forms we had 29 animals that made the Top 10 for their respected categories. They are:

Aoudad: Brian Telford #5
Asiatic Ibex: Marty Thomas #2
Catalina: Kelby Johnson #8
Corsican: Chris Bailey #6
Cyprian Mouflon: Dennis Gardner #1 and New World Record
Fallow: Shane Bates #6, Kirby King #7
Four Horn: Sue Stephenson #7
Hawaiian Black Ram: Chris Sonamamaker #6, Mike Bailey #7, Stoney Thomas #8 Mouflon: Lucky Bailey #3
Painted Desert Ram: Kyle Tiller #4, Macy Murphy #6
Red Stag: Marc Conner #3, Lucky Bailey #4, Kyle Tiller #5
Sika: Lance Clouse #3, David Murphy #5, Simon Shutters #6, #7, #8, Chris Bailey #9
Sika Slam: Simon Shutters #1
Scimitar Horned Oryx: Chris Bailey #4
Texas Dall: Marty Thomas #1, Tom Howard #4, Lucky Bailey #7, Chris Bailey #8

Again Congrats on taking some great animals in 2006. This year has also been a great year with some great animals that have been taken. Remember to send your forms in soon. The year is not over if you would like to make a hunt in 2007 we still have plenty of dates open.

I have a few pictures of a recent hunt with Lucky Bailey and his family. Mike took a great Stag that scored 257 5/8's ROE. Lucky took a nice chocalate Fallow, and Chris took another good Blackbuck.

If we can assist you in any way please let us know.---Rickey Hunt

Rickey and Donna Hunt
903-684-3234
BUFF is offline   Reply With Quote