Thread: Lincoln Ranch
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:51 PM   #4
Josh23tx

hey traildust, i went to the lincoln for 3 days last yr, the facilities are awesome. Theres 4 big rooms with 4 beds in each room and a bathroom in each room. Thers a big like living room with tv, dvd and cable. Now the hunt was different from what i heard before i went. I thought there was gonna be blinds and feeders but i was wrong. Good thing we brought extra's. The ones they got there weren't in to good of shape. Theres like 5 pastures and prety much just pick one to hunt in and go scout for trails and anything that looks like theres deer in the area then just put your blind up and wait. Some of us saw a lot of deer then some didnt. Where i was i had bout 20 deer every morning and evening but only saw maybe 2 bucks the whole time. 3 of us went and we shot 3 does. Like Tomme said 5000 acres with only 3 bucks harvested for all the paying hunters is not good enough odds for me. I dont plan on goin back but we did have a really good time. They can have up to 16 hunters there and ther was i think 9 counting my group. Met some good people, had fun.

Last edited by Josh23tx; 08-29-2007 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: forgot a word
Josh23tx is offline   Reply With Quote