View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #14
HuntBunnyTCB

We welcome all newcomers to the 3-D shoots. There has been such a decline in this sport over the past years and it is very exciting to know that there are new people out there that are taking an interest in 3-D.

I have been shooting for 15 years off and on and besides the heat I love the sport. Most of the people that we have connected with over the years are still in the sport. We have friends/acquaintances all over the state that we have met at the shoots.

I will tell you from a parent point of view that we have two children that are grown now but they are still connected to 3-D. We started with them when they were 4 and 5 years old and now that they are 19 and 20 they both are still very active in 3-D. We have family night every wednesday night and that is what they do in the backyard. Our daughter's boyfriend in the past year has purchased a compound and a recurve and our son bought a compound for his wife. It has truly become a family sport for us and we all traveled together this year to that State Shoot. My husband and son travel throughout the 3-D season to the shoots around the state. An excellent way to spend time with your kids.

We really hope to see you at the shoots next year when our 3-D season kicks off.

Good Luck with your Hunting season!