View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #9
tinman

LSBA Region: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by DZaidle View Post
Well, I don't know how the crossbow thing got into this. I just thought the letter was absurd....
Don, sorry for the BIG leap to the "crossbow thing" but if you search your own post-history around here that is the ONLY other time that you've participated here....to let us know how wrong we are about that issue. Now, I'm not holding that against you, but coming here to spread "bad news for bowhunters" is a pattern.

As to the letter being "absurd", I agree...and if you feel that way then why share/publish it at all??? Far be it for me to tell you how to do your job, but I think that to publish this trash "open-ended" (without any response from the Editor or Bowhunting Editor in support of archery weapons) would be a detriment and could effect how some view bowhunting.

JMO buddy.
"Today there is no need to battle with the beasts of prey and little necessity to kill wild animals for food; but still the instinct persists. The love of the chase still thrills us and all the misty past echoes with the hunters call."

Saxton Pope
tinman is offline   Reply With Quote