View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 02:46 PM   #1
Bowwiz

Send a message via Yahoo to Bowwiz
Default A Special Thanks from Bowwiz

I know its been awhile,i've been MIA since Nov.20.Well yall,i did get moved from that very bad neighborhood i was living in,thanks to Bill Morris(BillM.)He helped me get out of the ghetto and into a whole lot better area.I now live just 4blocks from where TBH's Bownaza is held and the same from where, the LSBA's Banquet is being held this year.Thank You Bill !
My living situation/changes this year has left me in a tough situation here lately.I've learned to do without,the simple things i was used too.
Its taking every bit of my income just to pay rent,utilities,and repay my "stupid tax" loan.For the last month,i didn't have any money to buy food,tolet paper,or even gas for my truck.People have been asking me if i needed anything,but my pride kept me from saying anything.I did talk to Dena(Hot4huntin) here last week.I kinda explained my situation to her about my absense from the archery community.
Well,today,when i arrived home from church.Dena and her great husband Bobby, was here waiting at my apartment for me.They bought me 5 bags of groceries,along with ,some deer meat and a $20 for gas.
I'm so thankful to yall! And will admit,that after they left here,i started crying....God bless Yall and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year!

I wish everyone in this wonderful archery community here in Texas, thats helped me,from the Bowwiz benefit shoot in Jan.,to those who helped me move while i was still recovering from the surgeries, giving me a ladder(Waterdog) and all.....
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year From Bowwiz!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg christmas 005 (Small).jpg (62.9 KB, 30 views)