View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 01:43 PM   #33
LostHawg

LSBA Region: 76

Zaidle, you seem to be more hostile about this than actually wanting to affect responsible dialogue. So far, your tactics aren't near swaying me from agreeing with Trailboss or Tinman.

For the record? I'm the one that's about hunting period; not bowhunting, not rifle hunting, not crossbow hunting. For me the hunt comes first and then the tool. I agree if a person wants to use a crossbow, then let them use a crossbow. BUT, as has been pointed out over and over again there are already provisions in place for people to do so. If you want a season set aside for crossbows or primitive as you want to call it, then petition TPW for a seperate timeslot. Don't try to take the archery season away from us or encroach upon it.

See, I LOVE to hunt with my rifle. Possibly as much as I do with my longbow, but I'm not for nor have I been for allowing the youth to use rifles during the archery season. I'd actually like to see the youth season done away with. I think hunting should be hunting nondepentent upon age. If a father or mother will not take their child out during the general season they don't diserve the youth season. THAT's my position. If it disagrees with others so be it. I'm not trying to force my position down their throats with scare tactics or threats. I'm allowing the choice of the majority without trying to buy out the powers that be. :roll:

Old coot in training
LostHawg is offline   Reply With Quote