Thread: X-bow poll
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 09:43 AM   #6
LostHawg

LSBA Region: 76

Hello and good morning Mr. Zaidle,

We are each entitled to our opinions. I see yours is in opposition to the majority of those who are members of LSBA and this site. Its good to see a different point of view from time to time. Welcome to the site.

I do believe, however, the level of stealth required in my use of my longbow is a bit more challenging than that of the use of a crossbow.

As for the opposition to 1334; I don't remember the bill being made too public for scrutiny, rather rushed to the house for a quick semi-secret vote by bureaucrats who are removed from bowhunting.

If you don't have the time to devote to bowhunting, then how are we to deem your position as valid? By your own admission you took steps to remove the challenge of the hunt by pursuing upgrades to the simplicity of the "stick and string". I am hardly surprised that you would support the use of crossbows. Actually, from your citation of your bowhunting endeavors, your support stands in logic.

Again, welcome to the site. I'm looking forward to more of your input. Unless, of course, this is a one-time snipe on your part. I hope its not.

Great Plains longbow, Port Orford cedar arrow, Ribtek 2 blade cut on contact broadhead. As I haven't learned to knap yet, I'm still using manufactured cut on contact heads. But, I'm disadvancing myself daily. lol
LostHawg is offline   Reply With Quote