View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:26 PM   #9
Hot4huntin
LSBA Past President

LSBA Region: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Archer View Post
I FIND THAT INTERESTING MY PURCHASE EXPERIENCE WAS NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT AND I SAVED A TON OF MONEY WITH THEM. ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT JUST A JEALOUS COMPETITOR? This stuff is starting to happen everywhere ..I have seen negative comments in Goltip ,Easton and other sites..I guess it's a cowardly way of competing.

It's so easy to smear anyone nowadays I actually am going to do just that to show how easy it is..Trust nothing
Timm has been a well respected member and sponsor of the Lone Star Bowhunters Association for the past several years. He posted about a bad experience written by another long time member of the LSBA to warn other bowhunters of the bad customer service. This post was made over two years ago. Hopefully, they have improved their customer service since then.

This was your first post and you are not even a member of the LSBA, but yet you choose to question a sponsor's and long time member's credibility? I am not sure where you usually hang out or where you usually do business, but on this site "THAT STUFF" to which you are referring "DOESN'T HAPPEN HERE" and neither do "ACCUSATORY" posts. I suggest you tone it down if you want to have a second one...

Mrs. Bobby Kana and Ty and Hunter's Mom =)

Support Bowhunting~Join LSBA!

LSBA~Your Membership is Your Voice
Hot4huntin is offline   Reply With Quote