View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 10:52 PM   #1
Tomme
Region 78 Rep/Hunt Committee Chairman

Default Calling all Area Code House of Representative memberss

Hey I've been talking to Beleg and Stewy. I think we want to revive this House of Representtives Idea. This group would be kind of a grass roots organization to get together with other LSBA members and promote bowhunting in their Area code designation. I think that if this is done right it could be a huge support group for the Mother organization.

Here's some suggestions. Why not have either window Decals or Bumper stickers. Then if you spot someones sticker you can post it hear, and maybe even pull em over and meet em. I also think that HOR T shirts and maybe even an HOR regional or state get together and party, hunt, shoot, picnic like the Bownanza, etc. could work. What do you think?

If this group gets started, it would be one we would want to recognize at the banquet, along with IBEP, and members of the EC.

Of course this would also be a group we would want to go to if we needed something like folks to go to Parks and Wildlife meetings etc.

We want people to get really involved and active. Kind of like being on the EC without having to go to all those boring meetings. :>)
Tomme is offline   Reply With Quote