Forum: Stick and String
05-13-2004, 07:06 PM
|
|
Replies: 14
Views: 7,740
|
Forum: News and Alerts
05-12-2004, 10:50 AM
|
|
Replies: 54
Views: 26,304
Ec
Very well put, Ron. I agree with all you said. Thanks :)
Ronnie
|
Forum: News and Alerts
05-10-2004, 09:12 PM
|
|
Replies: 54
Views: 26,304
EC Meeting
How much money could we save if we cancelled the hard copy of the magazine to people that can read it on the website? I personally have read the whole magazine on the website and have not received my...
|
Forum: 3D Tournaments
03-20-2004, 09:16 PM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 5,671
target panic
I have to agree with Losthawg. I, too, shoot better with no one around. I also shoot game better than targets. I hate to say that because you know what will happen next.
Ronnie
|
Forum: Hogs and Javes
03-13-2004, 10:16 AM
|
|
Replies: 30
Views: 21,963
Would ya
Wild Bill, Texas hunters are obsessed, that what my wife says anyway. That the differance in us and everyone else. Besides that, we love being obsessed.
Ronnie
|
Forum: Point to Point
03-13-2004, 09:31 AM
|
|
Replies: 4
Views: 4,570
New records
Congratulation to all.
Any deer with a bow is a good deer.
Any buck with a bow is a great deer.
Ronnie
|