LSBA Homepage
LSBA Store
Join the LSBA
FAQ
Online Radio
Calendar
Gallery
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Crossword
Members List
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Member Search
Advanced Member Search
User CP
Edit Signature
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Go to Page...
Page 4 of 19
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 76 to 100 of 468
Search took
0.09
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
tinman
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-13-2009, 09:46 AM
Replies:
6
Cross......
Views:
4,830
Posted By
tinman
Cross......words are COOL! :whistle: x2 on...
Cross......words are COOL! :whistle:
x2 on the changes, I like the wide-screen affect...keep up the good work!
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-11-2009, 05:07 PM
Replies:
11
Well.....who won?
Views:
8,572
Posted By
tinman
I won an auction item for this sweet looking...
I won an auction item for this sweet looking turkey call donated by Flatline Custom Calls...
1743
My nephew won the Kids-N-Kamo contest...I also gave up on a few items that other folks wanted...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Replies:
12
LSBA Banquet
Views:
4,705
Posted By
tinman
Skeeter it was great to meet you and your family....
Skeeter it was great to meet you and your family.
Thanks for watching Jadyn & Liam for me at the youth range while I shot the pop-up, I hope they weren't any trouble.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-10-2009, 12:22 PM
Replies:
53
Crossbows
Views:
45,085
Posted By
tinman
We know you better than that. ;) Please...
We know you better than that. ;)
Please feel free to speak your mind on the topic here, after all you obviously have something to say. Without fighting & name calling, let's hear what your...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-10-2009, 01:07 AM
Replies:
53
Crossbows
Views:
45,085
Posted By
tinman
BAR - the LSBA doesn't own or operate any 3D...
BAR - the LSBA doesn't own or operate any 3D ranges. We rely on independant archery clubs to host our Regional/State shoots and most (if not all) of those clubs do not allow crossbows. I have asked...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
06-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Replies:
8
LSBA Members & Sponsors Map!!
Views:
7,378
Posted By
tinman
I'm there.
I'm there.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Replies:
19
Doh! I should really learn to read better...
Views:
20,667
Posted By
tinman
Site unseen, I want 2 dozen of the LSBA wraps...
Site unseen, I want 2 dozen of the LSBA wraps with "tinman" on them.
Let me know how much & I'd be happy to pre-pay and pick them up at the Banquet (if they'd be ready by then, if not I'll wait).
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Replies:
19
Doh! I should really learn to read better...
Views:
20,667
Posted By
tinman
x2...will be in touch.
x2...will be in touch.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-19-2009, 03:34 PM
Replies:
49
Public Hearing on HB 968...
Views:
50,842
Posted By
tinman
That last part is good to hear, Don...would be...
That last part is good to hear, Don...would be nice to agree with you (guys) about something. :D
Seriously, there's no rhetoric to it...two of the people who were at the Senate hearing supporting...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Replies:
13
Region 75 CAMP NEOTRIBE
Views:
9,068
Posted By
tinman
Brad, you beat me to the punch on this...
Brad, you beat me to the punch on this today...Jadyn has had another "make-up" soccer game scheduled for the weekend of this hunt! The season was scheduled to end Saturday and we played one make-up...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
Replies:
10
loss to our lsba family
Views:
10,332
Posted By
tinman
Very sad news, prayers sent for the Lassman...
Very sad news, prayers sent for the Lassman family & friends.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Replies:
49
Public Hearing on HB 968...
Views:
50,842
Posted By
tinman
Bill, there was a representative from the NRA...
Bill, there was a representative from the NRA there. As well as one from Dallas SCI, Academy Outdoors, Keith Warren & his daughter, xbow manufacturers, Gib Lewis (paid lobbyist and former Speaker of...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-13-2009, 12:34 AM
Replies:
16
Please help Exit 110
Views:
10,038
Posted By
tinman
Congrats on the contest, guys.
Congrats on the contest, guys.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies:
4
Free Youth 3D shoot
Views:
3,654
Posted By
tinman
Keep us posted...we have make up soccer games...
Keep us posted...we have make up soccer games every Saturday & Sunday from here to forever I think...but if we can make it, I'd like to bring Jadyn & Liam to shoot somewhere new maybe with more kids.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
05-03-2009, 10:26 PM
Replies:
16
Blackbuck hunt discounted
Views:
10,918
Posted By
tinman
Well???? I was gonna see if you wanted to...
Well????
I was gonna see if you wanted to go hog hunting this weekend...it rained all weekend in Pittsburg. :(
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-29-2009, 08:18 PM
Replies:
16
Please help Exit 110
Views:
10,038
Posted By
tinman
Excellent, see you guys at the Banquet...I'll...
Excellent, see you guys at the Banquet...I'll bring my gitter for the poolside jam after we're all done. ;)
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-26-2009, 10:39 PM
Replies:
13
Region 75 CAMP NEOTRIBE
Views:
9,068
Posted By
tinman
Jadyn doesn't have a "real" bow either...but...
Jadyn doesn't have a "real" bow either...but don't tell her that. ;)
How old is your son?
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-22-2009, 12:14 AM
Replies:
5
Roadtrip to A-town...
Views:
4,424
Posted By
tinman
Second stop...all about FUN! 1682 ...
Second stop...all about FUN!
1682
1683
1684
1685
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Replies:
5
Roadtrip to A-town...
Views:
4,424
Posted By
tinman
Roadtrip to A-town (pics)...
First stop...business.
1676
1677
1678
1679
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-20-2009, 08:25 PM
Replies:
5
3rd regional this weekend irving tx.
Views:
3,966
Posted By
tinman
Sorry that I missed it. I wanted to make...
Sorry that I missed it.
I wanted to make this shoot but had conflicting family matters....:(
Glad to hear that it went well.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Replies:
13
Region 75 CAMP NEOTRIBE
Views:
9,068
Posted By
tinman
ttt..........
ttt..........
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
04-14-2009, 09:06 AM
Replies:
16
Blackbuck hunt discounted
Views:
10,918
Posted By
tinman
I asked my wife if I could go play...she answered...
I asked my wife if I could go play...she answered with one finger???? :naughty:
Have fun guys...we appreciate the offer, Curtis.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
03-31-2009, 10:38 AM
Replies:
9
What hurts Bowhunters!!
Views:
9,246
Posted By
tinman
I hear you. That's just ugly.
I hear you.
That's just ugly.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
03-26-2009, 10:58 AM
Replies:
11
Love is Blind!!
Views:
5,486
Posted By
tinman
And thank goodness...can you imagine what a mess...
And thank goodness...can you imagine what a mess he'd be without help??? :jump:
Congrats to both of you!
Forum:
News and Alerts
03-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Replies:
22
Sticky:
Shooting your bow in residential neighborhood
Views:
214,983
Posted By
tinman
You can...the kids & I do...but I think it's...
You can...the kids & I do...but I think it's against the rules here too. ;)
Showing results 76 to 100 of 468
Page 4 of 19
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
03:39 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By
Mished.co.uk