LSBA Homepage
LSBA Store
Join the LSBA
FAQ
Online Radio
Calendar
Gallery
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Crossword
Members List
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Member Search
Advanced Member Search
User CP
Edit Signature
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Go to Page...
Page 19 of 19
«
First
<
9
15
16
17
18
19
Showing results 451 to 468 of 468
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
tinman
Forum:
The Lone Star Bowhunter
10-27-2005, 09:50 PM
Replies:
3
Website Idea inre The LoneStar Bowhunter
Views:
3,884
Posted By
tinman
I think it's a good idea, Tracy. In fact, I think...
I think it's a good idea, Tracy. In fact, I think it's in the works...seems we discussed it at the EC Meeting in Corpus. I think it'd be a good way to help attract Dealer Members and Advertisors and...
Forum:
Hogs and Javes
10-27-2005, 03:19 PM
Replies:
5
ANWR SPRING HOG HUNT
Views:
4,777
Posted By
tinman
Sounds good to me too, let's go!
Sounds good to me too, let's go!
Forum:
Whitetail Deer
10-16-2005, 11:51 PM
Replies:
58
How about some hunting reports?
Views:
27,741
Posted By
tinman
http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/phpbb2/viewtopic....
http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=673
Here ya go, Losthawg.
Forum:
Annual Events
09-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Replies:
0
2006 Banquet info...
Views:
3,375
Posted By
tinman
2006 Banquet info...
Can someone post the info for the 2006 Banquet for me. I know I got some information on it at the EC meeting a few weeks back but want to confirm and insure that there've been no changes since then...
Forum:
The Lone Star Bowhunter
09-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Replies:
14
Jul-Aug-Sep Issue
Views:
6,552
Posted By
tinman
oops...send us some hunting stories and pics this...
oops...send us some hunting stories and pics this season!!!! :lol:
Forum:
The Lone Star Bowhunter
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Replies:
14
Jul-Aug-Sep Issue
Views:
6,552
Posted By
tinman
DANGIT!!! :evil: Didn't get mine yet! :( ...
DANGIT!!! :evil: Didn't get mine yet! :(
Thanks for the kind words and glad to know you like our first attempt...I hope it will only get better with team-work. I'm sure Roger (NDNRoger,...
Forum:
Annual Events
08-29-2005, 09:43 PM
Replies:
6
ED FOREMAN ESSAY CONTEST
Views:
4,993
Posted By
tinman
I think this year's topic will be, "What...
I think this year's topic will be, "What Bowhunting means to me". What do you think?
Can anyone tell me what the age limitations and number of word requirements have been in the past for this?
Forum:
Stick and String
07-18-2005, 06:20 PM
Replies:
2
First 3D shoot with trad-gear!!!!
Views:
4,318
Posted By
tinman
Thanks Tracy...I forgot about this thread. ...
Thanks Tracy...I forgot about this thread. :oops:
I think all the regular CCBA shooters were in West Texas at a TBoT Shoot...but I'll take 'em anyway I can get 'em! :lol:
Forum:
The Lone Star Bowhunter
07-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Replies:
11
Got it today
Views:
6,604
Posted By
tinman
This issue is excellent! Still need photos...
This issue is excellent!
Still need photos and stories for the next one.
Forum:
Annual Events
06-16-2005, 09:11 AM
Replies:
6
ED FOREMAN ESSAY CONTEST
Views:
4,993
Posted By
tinman
How did this go this year? When is this usually...
How did this go this year? When is this usually done?
This is an event that I really look forward to being a part of.
Forum:
Stick and String
06-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Replies:
2
First 3D shoot with trad-gear!!!!
Views:
4,318
Posted By
tinman
First 3D shoot with trad-gear!!!!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/tinman5575/beltbuckle.jpg
Went to my first 3D shoot at the Collin County Bowhunters Assoc. last weekend and had a blast! Didn't really shoot all that well but...
Forum:
News and Alerts
06-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Replies:
11
Sticks N Limbs newest pro staffer
Views:
6,129
Posted By
tinman
Congrats 'dawg! Look forward to seeing some LDPs...
Congrats 'dawg! Look forward to seeing some LDPs with the new camo on.
Timm - do you have pricing on that stuff posted on your website?
Forum:
Stick and String
04-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Replies:
12
What stick did you take your deer with?
Views:
6,892
Posted By
tinman
I took my first animal with a stick last year, an...
I took my first animal with a stick last year, an exotic ram.
Bob Lee Signature, 60#s, 62" AMO. Carbon Express Heritage 350s with a 125g head and aquarium tubing to weight them up to around 680g....
Forum:
Stick and String
04-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Replies:
1
Orange stakes???
Views:
3,653
Posted By
tinman
Orange stakes???
What are the max/min distances on the Orange stakes for Male Recurve/Longbow classes at LSBA shoots?
Thanks.
Forum:
Annual Events
02-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Replies:
8
Election results.
Views:
5,545
Posted By
tinman
Congrats to all new and returning EC members.
Congrats to all new and returning EC members.
Forum:
Annual Events
02-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Replies:
10
Calling all Area Code House of Representative memberss
Views:
6,810
Posted By
tinman
Gotta watch those types...always sticking a foot...
Gotta watch those types...always sticking a foot in their mouth. :lol:
Is Timm the HOR rep for the Dallas area? I have some ideas I'd like to discuss for our area.
Forum:
News and Alerts
02-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Replies:
6
Launch of Bowhunter Rights Coalition
Views:
5,040
Posted By
tinman
Do you think the BRC will need funds on it's own...
Do you think the BRC will need funds on it's own or will helping USSA be directly helping the BRC cause?
What other role will the State org's be asked to play? This issue is what motivated me to...
Forum:
Point to Point
08-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Replies:
9
RULES OF FAIR CHASE
Views:
6,206
Posted By
tinman
Really glad to see that change. Both my rigs are...
Really glad to see that change. Both my rigs are 65% anyway but I like to see everyone getting to play...gives the 'records' system more credibility I think if it includes all legal tackle.
Showing results 451 to 468 of 468
Page 19 of 19
«
First
<
9
15
16
17
18
19
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
03:39 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By
Mished.co.uk