LSBA Homepage
LSBA Store
Join the LSBA
FAQ
Online Radio
Calendar
Gallery
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Crossword
Members List
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Advanced Search
Member Search
Advanced Member Search
User CP
Edit Signature
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Edit Profile Picture
Go to Page...
Page 11 of 19
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 251 to 275 of 468
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 46 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
tinman
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
10-02-2007, 09:09 AM
Replies:
10
Why
Views:
6,308
Posted By
tinman
I'd be happy to fling an arrow toward a little...
I'd be happy to fling an arrow toward a little piglet right now...:)
I'm flying out to Tucson, AZ for work this afternoon and will be back later in the week. I'll give you a shout when I get back...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
10-01-2007, 08:01 PM
Replies:
4
Hunting with the Bow & Arrow...
Views:
3,795
Posted By
tinman
I started last night and finished the first three...
I started last night and finished the first three chapters while my daughter was in dance class tonight. Like many bowhunters, I'm intrigued by all things Ishi and especially his influence on Pope &...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
10-01-2007, 07:32 PM
Replies:
10
Why
Views:
6,308
Posted By
tinman
Coole deal, Tim...don't feel like the Lone...
Coole deal, Tim...don't feel like the Lone Ranger. After working for 21-days straight, I blew off my plans to hunt the Tawakoni WMA this Sunday and stayed home to hang-out with my family too.
...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Replies:
4
Hunting with the Bow & Arrow...
Views:
3,795
Posted By
tinman
That's the main page for different downloads. ...
That's the main page for different downloads.
http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/etext05/8hbow10h.zip
This leads to the images.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Replies:
4
Hunting with the Bow & Arrow...
Views:
3,795
Posted By
tinman
Hunting with the Bow & Arrow...
...by Dr. Saxton Pope.
http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/etext05/8hbow10.txt
This is a link to the historical book written by Dr. Pope now available free through e-books.
For those who have...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Replies:
8
TBH crash again?
Views:
4,738
Posted By
tinman
nevermind...we have PMs here. :)
nevermind...we have PMs here. :)
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Replies:
16
Anotherone bites the dust!
Views:
10,646
Posted By
tinman
Dang...he is Buff's son alright! :) ...
Dang...he is Buff's son alright! :)
Congrats on the harvest and good job on the write-up, Stoney!
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Replies:
16
Buff @ Chunky
Views:
10,017
Posted By
tinman
If you listen real close to the north wind, you...
If you listen real close to the north wind, you can hear every moose in Canada tremble with fear all the way down here. ;)
Good luck guys!
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-21-2007, 08:07 PM
Replies:
14
new magazine.
Views:
5,739
Posted By
tinman
Got mine yesterday, good job Roger.
Got mine yesterday, good job Roger.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Replies:
14
new magazine.
Views:
5,739
Posted By
tinman
Didn't get a copy yet but did want to share an...
Didn't get a copy yet but did want to share an e-mail that I just got with everyone here as each of you are collectively included in this "Thank You" from one of the founders of the LSBA...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Replies:
31
Good Luck, Bobster!!!
Views:
19,450
Posted By
tinman
Looking forward to the full report. Good...
Looking forward to the full report.
Good luck!
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Replies:
12
"Diez"
Views:
5,273
Posted By
tinman
You could just call him "Dies!" ;) Good...
You could just call him "Dies!" ;)
Good luck this season.
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-07-2007, 10:30 PM
Replies:
25
Fellowship Deer hunt?
Views:
10,728
Posted By
tinman
I'd be up for a hunt or two at either Cooper or...
I'd be up for a hunt or two at either Cooper or Tawakoni WMA...or both. :) Close to DFW, archery only, hogs and deer.
Pat Mayse is Corps land if I remember right. I duck hunted there a few times...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
Replies:
12
Not feelin sorry for H4h
Views:
5,614
Posted By
tinman
I haven't been back since Wassaw killed my...
I haven't been back since Wassaw killed my Archery high score...my ego hasn't recovered quite yet. ;)
EDIT - just looked and I'm not even in the Top 5 anymore...:(
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Replies:
10
LSBA Deer Contest
Views:
5,370
Posted By
tinman
Skunked??? If she waits for that, she may not...
Skunked??? If she waits for that, she may not release an arrow until she's 50! :)
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-06-2007, 09:58 PM
Replies:
25
Fellowship Deer hunt?
Views:
10,728
Posted By
tinman
I like the idea of promoting public land...
I like the idea of promoting public land bowhunting opportunities. It might easier through TPWD's program though (and might even score some points with them)....and it's cheap too! ;)
Any of you...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Replies:
25
Fellowship Deer hunt?
Views:
10,728
Posted By
tinman
Why do I get the feeling that I just volunteered...
Why do I get the feeling that I just volunteered for the Hunt Committee??? :tearhair::naughty:
Let me try this again...anyone want to plan a group trip at a fine day hunting facility this season?...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Replies:
25
Fellowship Deer hunt?
Views:
10,728
Posted By
tinman
Fellowship Deer hunt?
Are there any plans for an LSBA Fellowship Hunt during deer season this year?
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-02-2007, 11:38 AM
Replies:
33
New guy
Views:
15,587
Posted By
tinman
Just thought I'd add the pic to this thread too. ...
Just thought I'd add the pic to this thread too.
58
First deer posted on the LSBA site for this season...and there's a Black Widow laying across it! ;)
Congrats, Stoney.:congrats:
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
09-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Replies:
12
If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tuff
Views:
6,381
Posted By
tinman
Nice, I was just starting to miss that...
Nice, I was just starting to miss that place...thanks for making me feel a little better about not having a lease to maintain....I mean hunt. ;)
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Replies:
15
Want to read....
Views:
8,418
Posted By
tinman
First deer with a bow? It was near blizzard...
First deer with a bow? It was near blizzard conditions in the Winter of 1972 and I was nearly 5 years old...;)
Actually, it was more like 1996-7 season and I was nearly 30. I was hunting with a...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Replies:
33
New guy
Views:
15,587
Posted By
tinman
Good luck next month in Montana, guys. ...
Good luck next month in Montana, guys.
Welcome to the site, Stoney. :cheers:
WARNING: Losthawg + Blackwidow = :blahblah:
50
:p
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
08-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Replies:
5
individual Golf club???
Views:
3,635
Posted By
tinman
It's late but I wanted to say thanks for the...
It's late but I wanted to say thanks for the tips, I just saved the Rock Bottom Golf in my favorites.
BTW, I found the missing club here for $39.
http://www.clubfinders.net/
I already...
Forum:
LSBA Campfire
08-26-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies:
5
individual Golf club???
Views:
3,635
Posted By
tinman
individual Golf club???
This is off topic but I know Chunky and others here play pasture-pool and I'm in need of assistance.
I recently inherited a set of the original Ping Eye (Black) irons 1, 3-W and am wanting to...
Forum:
Stick and String
08-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Replies:
12
Jim Hickman
Views:
8,226
Posted By
tinman
Prayers sent, thanks for letting us know, Bill.
Prayers sent, thanks for letting us know, Bill.
Showing results 251 to 275 of 468
Page 11 of 19
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
03:39 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Lone Star Bowhunters Association
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By
Mished.co.uk