Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   E.C. Meeting Sat. 23rd (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2565)

biggen 01-20-2010 08:47 AM

E.C. Meeting Sat. 23rd
 
E.C. Meeting on Sat 23rd at Johnny Corino's on Harvey Rd.
Starting at 10:00! Come by and see whats going on!
Open to all L.S.B.A. members and public!!

biggen 01-22-2010 07:36 PM

ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

recar 01-23-2010 12:00 AM

I'm in my hotel.. waiting for the morning to come.. YEEE HAW!!!!!!

LostHawg 01-23-2010 07:24 PM

Sorry I missed it.

Bweger 01-24-2010 08:56 AM

Sorry I missed it but my Dad is in the hospital.

Tomme 01-24-2010 11:36 PM

I'm sorry I missed it too (except of course for the gas money and the fact that some of those guys are so looooooooong winded that they really drag out the meeting).

Now when I'd go, it would always be short and to the point.

That's me. Concise, to the point, a man of a few well chosen words.

Ronny 01-25-2010 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomme (Post 19886)
I'm sorry I missed it too (except of course for the gas money and the fact that some of those guys are so looooooooong winded that they really drag out the meeting).

Now when I'd go, it would always be short and to the point.

That's me. Concise, to the point, a man of a few well chosen words.


The man with so few WORDS:err::err::D:D:D:D:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association