Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   So... Who Wants to Go To Africa With Me (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1649)

Hot4huntin 06-13-2008 09:34 PM

So... Who Wants to Go To Africa With Me

Following suit with my two heros, Buff and Chunky, I'm would like to put my friends' names on my arrows that I am taking to Africa for luck. If you would like for me to put your name on an arrow for good luck, please post up. We leave in less than two weeks and I'm finally getting all the details worked out. Of course, Bob's name and Ty's and Hunter's name will be on an arrow, but let me know if you want to bring me good luck in Africa!

Thanks!

johnny 06-14-2008 12:01 AM

Good luck on your hunts Dena

Ronny 06-14-2008 06:45 AM

Sign me up, looks like the only way I'll get there any time soon.

LostHawg 06-14-2008 09:26 AM

Dena, I hope you enjoy your trip. Put my daughter's name on one; Caitlin.

She'd enjoy that. She already gives me a hard time if I don't let her go hunting with me. Unbearable at times!! :D

BOBSTER 06-14-2008 09:30 AM

I want to go:jump:I want to go:jump:OOH OOH pick me, pick me:jump:. Oh, that's right, I get to go anyway:crazy:roflI am sure I know what my arrow will be used on:bye:Bob

LostHawg 06-14-2008 09:34 AM

Bob, shoot one of those guinea fowl. Them things always annoyed me when I'd be out squirrel hunting over in Arkansas as a kid. They can spot a person a half mile off and what a racket!!

Chunky 06-14-2008 03:28 PM

Put mine on one....and wait for a perfect quartering away shot...any animal will do, but you may want to shoot something big, my arrow will have great pen...errrrr....power..LOL

bustedassranch 06-14-2008 04:34 PM

I would love to go!

Bullrdr82 06-14-2008 05:39 PM

You know I want to be there.... :) :) :)

I, like Mark, dont mind what animal. If I remember correctly, the arrow with my name on it that Buff flung last year helped arrow a zebra.

DoubleJ 06-14-2008 10:38 PM

I'll go with ya in spirit. I wish you and Bobster a safe and fruitful journey.

Hot4huntin 06-15-2008 09:59 PM

Y'all got it! Thanks for participating. I'm getting another dozen arrows sent to me so I should have plenty for everyone. Chunky, you will definitely go on one of my FMJ arrows, 450 grains. I'm thinking Kudu with your arrow.

Bobby, I'm pretty sure I know what your arrow will be used for also. :fencing::spank:

I'm looking forward to this trip and am trying to get everything in order. Geez, we had 3 B-day parties this weekend!!! It didn't leave alot of time for anything else. I think leaving my kids for 10 days is the hardest thing!!!! :(

nothinbutwelves 06-16-2008 08:55 AM

good luck i hope your trip is relaxing as well as exiting and may all your arrows find their mark and leave short blood trails if you have room i would like to go.you should shoot somthing really fast with my arrow.christy and i will be thinking of you guys.

txhunter 06-16-2008 10:11 AM

:dancing: Of course I want to be apart of this one. Add me too...

MILNRICK 06-16-2008 10:30 AM

Millie and I wish you a great hunt. Safe travels.

jerw99 06-16-2008 09:32 PM

I do not post much but enjoy the site very much. just want to wish you all the best of luck on your hunt and if you would and still have space please put my granddaughters name on one of your arrows she is very interested in hunting and I am quite sure she is going to be a bow hunter. Alexa and again best of luck to you all and cant wait to see the pics. Jerry