Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   1997 Terry 24M travel trailer forsale (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157)

gday 09-07-2004 07:27 PM

1997 Terry 24M travel trailer forsale
 
I have a 1997 Terry 24M Travel Tailer by Fleetwood listed on eBay, please take a look. It would be great for any hunting trip or set up at camp for use. I will also list a Nomad tavel trailer in the near future. Need to get pictures this next weekend before it goes up forsale. If you are interested please e-mail me via the question button on e-bay in my sale page. If it does not sell on e-bay I may be willing to take less than the buy it now price. Thanks for your help,

Gerald

biggen 09-08-2004 12:20 AM

What's the e-bay item number?!

gday 09-08-2004 12:46 AM

Item number: 2488673521 or you can search Terry travel trailer.

gday 09-15-2004 07:31 PM

Well the trailer did not sell on Ebay and if anyone knows someone interested please let me know. I also have a Nomad that is a 1995 model that will be for sale. Here is the link for viewing the Terry trailer and decription. Thanks,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:EOAS:US:3



Gerald


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association