Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Last nights Expo & Banquet (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1635)

Eric4x4 06-08-2008 09:55 AM

Last nights Expo & Banquet

Congrats to the Hall of Fame inductees, record book winners, kiddos in the camo contest, and to all the drawing and auction winners. Did not bring the camera but I am sure after everyone gets home their will be alot posted.

Berandel 06-08-2008 03:00 PM

Sorry I missed it...gonna have to get there next year.

Congratulations to the Hall of Fame inductees!

Drake 06-08-2008 03:22 PM

Congrats to all the Winners

Trailboss 06-08-2008 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Was great meeting up with old friends, meeting friends I only knew from here, and making some new ones. Good show folks.

And I did win a few of the raffle goodies. Thanks to all who donated.

Trailboss

Chunky 06-08-2008 08:46 PM

We had a great banquet. I want to say congrats to all the winners, and a big thanks to those who donated or spent their hard earned money to help the club.

Everything went pretty smoothly overall I thought. I wish I would have had more time to socialize, but trying to keep the up with the money took al my time.

Brandon, family, and helpers did great on the decor. David did an awesome job with the auction. Ron was very animated and funny with the awards. I liked that we honored the fallen wardens...that may have been the best part of the banquet. Thanks to all....back to work for me.

Mark

bustedassranch 06-08-2008 08:54 PM

10 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pics

txhunter 06-08-2008 08:58 PM

I had a great time last night. Everyone who took part in this did a great job. Hopefully it will be bigger and better next year.

BOBSTER 06-08-2008 10:10 PM

Thanks to all that help put this Banquet together. Congrats to the Hall of Fame, and the TBBR award winners. Like Chunky mentioned, I did not have a lot of time for socialize either. Tried to help Chunky as much a possible with raffle tickets, meal tickets, and many other projects that was taken place. We had a lot of raffle items, even though my number did not get called but one time, there were a few people that took home a truck load again. Glad to meet new faces, and hope to see you all again next year. Bob

kellyg 06-09-2008 06:31 AM

We had a great time talking with everybody! I think it went very smoothly and want to thank all the folks that work so hard to make the banquet such a success!!!

Curtis 06-09-2008 07:53 AM

I enjoyed every bit of the day. But I sure wish I would have brought the kids. They would have a good time. We made some new friends this year and got to see some old friends again as well.

River Bottom Hunter 06-09-2008 03:45 PM

Looks and sounds like a success and sorry I had to miss it. I will be there next year for sure. Congrats to to all tat made the event possible and a success.

timhicks 06-09-2008 05:07 PM

My apologys for missing work thing,,Dena I still have the light.. I didnt get a call..

Beleg 06-09-2008 08:48 PM

9 Attachment(s)
A few pictures from the LSBA Expo. We had a lot of great vendors set up booths and they deserve many thanks for supporting the LSBA. TPWD Operation Game Thief "Wall of Shame'" trailer came out for visitors to see and ask questions of the Game Warden.

Beleg 06-09-2008 08:53 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Pictures of our youth archery range set up outside the Brazos Center for the Expo.

Beleg 06-09-2008 08:59 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hall of Fame Inductees: Jack Jetton, Dena Kana and Michael Middleton.