Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   THIS SITE and DRUG AD (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3873)

Ronny 08-29-2013 04:58 PM

THIS SITE and DRUG AD

What the hell is going on with all the ads. Am I the only one that still looks at OUR site.

BOBSTER 08-30-2013 06:47 AM

Ronny, you are not the only one that still looks at the LSBA website. I still every day look to see what is going on. Only thing going on now is the drug peddlers. If you noticed, I posted on about 10 of them just yesterday. I emailed the EC and Bill James (Web Master) about this right after it started again, but I guess it doesn't bother them. The reason I say this is that I never got a response back from anyone and the peddlers are still here.

Bob

Ronny 09-03-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 27601)
Ronny, you are not the only one that still looks at the LSBA website. I still every day look to see what is going on. Only thing going on now is the drug peddlers. If you noticed, I posted on about 10 of them just yesterday. I emailed the EC and Bill James (Web Master) about this right after it started again, but I guess it doesn't bother them. The reason I say this is that I never got a response back from anyone and the peddlers are still here.

Bob

I hear you Bobby, it really sucks when no one cares.

BOBSTER 09-03-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronny (Post 27613)
I hear you Bobby, it really sucks when no one cares.

That is why I also put the thread up about the election ballot. Was sure hoping that we might get some that do care to step up and try and keep the association going.

Ronny 09-04-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 27614)
That is why I also put the thread up about the election ballot. Was sure hoping that we might get some that do care to step up and try and keep the association going.

It's sure hard to tell whats going on with this EC.:(

txhunter 09-04-2013 08:50 PM

Stop spamming Ronny. Dang, nobody wants to buy your drugs... :)

I will see what I can do.

BOBSTER 09-04-2013 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txhunter (Post 27619)
Stop spamming Ronny. Dang, nobody wants to buy your drugs... :)

I will see what I can do.

Thanks Dustin, hopefully they will not come back.

Bob

Ronny 09-05-2013 05:56 PM

;)Thanks Dustin, about time you did something.:D:D:D

BOBSTER 09-06-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 27601)

Bob

I have found out that when I thought I emailed the EC and Bill James, I did not actually email all of the EC, or Bill James. Only a few recieved the email Sorry Bill, I am sure you would have taken care of the spammers right away if I would have paid more attention to what I was doing.

Bob Kana

biggen 09-09-2013 07:48 AM

glad to see it cleaned up