Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Colorado look out now! (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1643)

NDNRoger 06-11-2008 05:06 PM

Colorado look out now!

Kevin just called me and Mark, Marty and myself all drew our muley tags!!

**doing the happy naked pagan dance**

:michael:

Chunky 06-11-2008 06:25 PM

Good news indeed. What about Auto Pilot? Do you think he has Marty's tag? :)

LostHawg 06-11-2008 06:28 PM

Oh, I want to GOOOOOOOOOO. :(

Roger, you're just stinky mean! :D

Hunt Quest 06-11-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHawg (Post 12874)

I have a spot available for you LostHawg and I might even be able to find you a landowner deer voucher!!!

Eric4x4 06-11-2008 08:31 PM

Congrats on the tags!!!

Ronny 06-11-2008 08:32 PM

Ya'll better get a big truck to haul all the meat home

Bweger 06-11-2008 09:26 PM

I cant wait. I didnt put in for a deer tag cause I figure I wont have time to fill an Elk tag, a Bear tag, and a deer tag. It may backfire on me and I might have plenty of time but we will see in Sept.

BOBSTER 06-11-2008 09:41 PM

Roger, You scare me. Tracy looks like you can go to CO. Congrats to everyone on drawing their license. I think I really messed up this year when my partner called for me to enter into the drawings. I did not and now I am a year behind them. Good luck to all of the hunters that are going. Bob

Chunky 06-11-2008 09:49 PM

Bweger,

It is not that I think I am going to get all three....far from it. I will be happy with a shooting opportunity at any one of them. This just improves my odds (read luck) of getting something. If I had not got the deer tag, I would have been trampled by them......it is a safety issue...LOL

NDNRoger 06-12-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunky (Post 12873)
Good news indeed. What about Auto Pilot? Do you think he has Marty's tag? :)

Not sure...

But Buff better purchase his Habitat stamp or he won't see his deer tag!

NDNRoger 06-12-2008 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHawg (Post 12874)

I have been told I am mean and sometimes stinky! I wish y ouwere going Tracy!

NDNRoger 06-12-2008 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rns (Post 12878)
Ya'll better get a big truck to haul all the meat home

That has been arranged! The rich hunters (read Mark and Marty) are (insert jealous tone here) "flying" in. The poor hunters (me and Bale) are drving the suburban and enclosed trailer. Kind of like the "roadies" for a concert?

NDNRoger 06-12-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bweger (Post 12879)
I cant wait. I didnt put in for a deer tag cause I figure I wont have time to fill an Elk tag, a Bear tag, and a deer tag. It may backfire on me and I might have plenty of time but we will see in Sept.

I am seriously thinking on picking out a bear tag if Kevin can hook me up!

NDNRoger 06-12-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 12880)
Roger, You scare me. Tracy looks like you can go to CO. Congrats to everyone on drawing their license. I think I really messed up this year when my partner called for me to enter into the drawings. I did not and now I am a year behind them. Good luck to all of the hunters that are going. Bob

Who me?:jump:

Bweger 06-12-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDNRoger (Post 12894)
That has been arranged! The rich hunters (read Mark and Marty) are (insert jealous tone here) "flying" in. The poor hunters (me and Bale) are drving the suburban and enclosed trailer. Kind of like the "roadies" for a concert?

I am driving my Ford F-250 only because our airplane cant handle the weight I hope to have on the return trip.