Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Youth Hunt With Pictures (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2454)

Ronny 10-12-2009 06:13 AM

Youth Hunt With Pictures

10 Attachment(s)
First I would like to thank Mike & Nancy Palmer. If not for them and there ranch we could not do these kind of hunts.
Next I need to thank Ric Rosser for all the GREAT food, wow you talk about some good eatting.
We had a great time with a great group of people on a great ranch.
Thanks all, I'll let the pictures tell the rest.

Hot4huntin 10-12-2009 06:19 AM

Awesome!! Thanks to Mike and Nancy for their generous donation! Thanks to Ric for providing the food! Looks like a great group of young men! Hope they enjoyed the weekend!

Ronny 10-12-2009 06:26 AM

10 Attachment(s)
The animals

Ronny 10-12-2009 06:34 AM

10 Attachment(s)
Just some random pictures, we had fun, hope ya'll enjoy.

Ronny 10-12-2009 06:40 AM

10 Attachment(s)
More pictures

biggen 10-12-2009 07:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Great pics Ronny!!

The Future of Bowhunting!

Attachment 2079

exit110 10-12-2009 08:41 AM

Thanks to Mike, and Nancy, The Lsba, Ronny, Ric, and all who made this possible. We met some awesome people, and I could not have wished a better first bow hunting experience for Zach. He will never forget this one...

txhunter 10-12-2009 09:29 AM

Looks like a great weekend. Sorry I missed it.

Thanks to everyone involved in making this a success.

Huntinfool 10-12-2009 10:19 AM

I've got a mess of pictures too, but no time to resize them and get them posted for a few days. We had a great time. Sure wish we would have found Keith's animals, but I think he has learned some valuable lessons.

Keith said to tell everyone HI!

Thanks again go to Mike and Nancy for their generosity with out them this hunt would never had taken place. Also to Ric for the food...man it was GOOOOOOOD!
I sure wish I had taken more time to talk to him, but he always seemed busy.

Ronny, thanks for putting this together and if your serious about putting together the other hunt (s) we talked about let me know. I think the spring hunt could be a lot of fun. I'm willing to do what ever I can to help out, just let me know.

Again thanks to all the youth for a fun filled weekend and to all the dads for taking time to bring their son's hunting. I'm always amazed at how well behaved these boys are that attend this hunt and it is always a pleasure.

Ronny 10-12-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huntinfool (Post 19013)
Ronny, thanks for putting this together and if your serious about putting together the other hunt (s) we talked about let me know. I think the spring hunt could be a lot of fun. I'm willing to do what ever I can to help out, just let me know.

I'll be in touch

BOBSTER 10-12-2009 12:12 PM

Looks like a great time was had by all. Mike and Nancy, Thank you again for you support of the LSBA. Ric does a wonderful job with his cookin, and can really put out a spread. Congrats to all the youngins that killed an animal. Bob

DoubleJ 10-12-2009 05:21 PM

This is what it is all about!! Thanks to Mike & Nancy and all of the volunteers that make these things happen. It does make me proud to be a part of this organization!! Good job folks!

Tomme 10-12-2009 08:53 PM

Looks like another great youth hunt at First Point. Good job all and I'd like to add my thanks to the Palmer's.

Ronny 10-15-2009 05:56 AM

One more time

bowhuntingobsession 10-16-2009 06:57 PM

Denny and I had a very good time. Thank you so much Mike and Nancy the only dissapointment was we never got to hear Mikes life story. Maybe we'll get drawn again next year and we can hear it then.