Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   WTT Whitetail/Javelina/Hog Hunt for Exotic Hunt! (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1209)

BrandonH 12-11-2007 04:10 PM

WTT Whitetail/Javelina/Hog Hunt for Exotic Hunt!

6 Attachment(s)
I'm looking to trade a whitetail hunt for an exotic hunt...preferably an axis, but I am open to other offers. We are Level 3 MLD so deer season runs through Feb. 28, so the hunt would need to be taken sometime from the middle of Jan-through the end of season. The whitetail hunt will take place on the 48k acre Junco ranch located in Webb county. The hunter will stay in my 5th wheel camper with me and I will accompany them to the stand on each hunt. If you want to really stay busy we can stalk javelina during the day and even try to shoot some quail. We are covered up on Bobcats(actually my buddy shot a huge tom this weekend with his bow). We also have excellent duck hunting if you would rather do that one of the mornings...no matter what we have plenty of animals to keep us busy. The buck would be a mature buck that scores up to 140", however I can't promise anything other than a good time and a great opportunity since it is hunting. The hunt can be with either bow or rifle...I am setup for both, however as expected your odds are much better with a rifle.

Here are just a few of this years deer from the ranch to give you an idea of what kind of deer we have. Of course these are the "Trophy" bucks, but I promise there are smaller ones there too :)

If anyone is interested give me a shout brandon_hare@sbcglobal.net

Sean 12-11-2007 04:34 PM

Man that sounds like an awesome offer, good luck.

Bill M 12-11-2007 06:08 PM

Dang it, the last exotic that passed through my place was 1995 and that axis is hanging on the wall.

That is a great offer for the chance at a buck like those.

Hot4huntin 12-13-2007 11:01 AM

Heck of a deal, Brandon!

skeeter 12-13-2007 08:07 PM

Brandon, e mail and pm sent

BrandonH 12-13-2007 08:56 PM

Dan,

I replied to your email.

-Brandon

NDNRoger 12-19-2007 05:31 PM

Hey Brandon, is this still available?

BrandonH 12-21-2007 03:59 PM

Roger,

Yes it is still available. Let me know if you interested.

-Brandon

BUFF 12-23-2007 06:56 AM

Does it have to be a straight up trade? What if a fellow wanted to just pay for you an Axis hunt in exchange for the deer hunt?
I have been wanting to hunt Axis myself so what if I just pay for 2 places on an Axis hunt of your choice?

BrandonH 12-23-2007 02:54 PM

Buff,

I'm sure we can work something out. I have to get you down there in the next couple months for a hog and javie hunt, so we could definitely go for a deer too. I'll be getting in touch with you sometime in the next week after this holiday madness to try and work out some details.

BTW,
We are level III MLD which means that you do not have to use any of your tags off your hunting license...we provide all the tags.

-Brandon

BUFF 12-23-2007 05:58 PM

If you want to add a deer to my deal I will pay for us a weekend at Bugschuffle