Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   what magazine are we at?? (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3428)

txcookie 12-04-2011 01:22 PM

what magazine are we at??

my last is v34 number 4

BOBSTER 12-04-2011 02:48 PM

Volume 35 number 1 was the last magazine that went out a couple months ago.
Bob

exit110 12-04-2011 07:49 PM

I never got mine either

rtread 12-04-2011 07:57 PM

I haven't received one in quite a while.

BOBSTER 12-04-2011 08:56 PM

The last magazine front cover was with Mr. Monaghan and his alligator. If you did not get that magazine, please let me know and I will send you one out. If you have changed address, please notify us with you new address because the magazine will not get forwarded. Sorry about all the problems.
Bob

exit110 12-08-2011 06:32 PM

I did not get it. It is no big deal to me, I know I will get a copy of it sooner or later. To be honest I might not be a member. I gave my last membership fee to Tomme at the grunts and gobbles, and there is a rumor going around that he might be going senile. I think Brad or Ronny told me that....... :D

BOBSTER 12-08-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exit110 (Post 26029)
I did not get it. It is no big deal to me, I know I will get a copy of it sooner or later. To be honest I might not be a member. I gave my last membership fee to Tomme at the grunts and gobbles, and there is a rumor going around that he might be going senile. I think Brad or Ronny told me that....... :D

I thought that he went senile a long time ago. You might still be a member, but membership is way behind right now. A lot of things have happened in the past few months, but hopefully reel soon, it will all catch back up. I will put you on the need magazine list also. Bob

exit110 12-09-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26030)
I thought that he went senile a long time ago. You might still be a member, but membership is way behind right now. A lot of things have happened in the past few months, but hopefully reel soon, it will all catch back up. I will put you on the need magazine list also. Bob

Thank you Bobby,

I am really not worried about the Magazine, to me that is just an added bonus for me to donate to a great cause and a great organization. I would be a member, and donate my time and money to the LSBA even if I got nothing in return besides the LSBA doing what they do.

Ronny 12-09-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exit110 (Post 26033)
Thank you Bobby,

I am really not worried about the Magazine, to me that is just an added bonus for me to donate to a great cause and a great organization. I would be a member, and donate my time and money to the LSBA even if I got nothing in return besides the LSBA doing what they do.

Thats what a membership should be.