Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Congrats Buff (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2071)

DEER KILLER 01-19-2009 08:50 PM

Congrats Buff

I saw your Dall on TBH. I would have congratulated you on there but one of the Fruit Cakes on TBH. banned me again. Hope to share a campfire with you one day
Kyle Scott.

biggen 01-19-2009 09:17 PM

Haven't seen it here!

bustedassranch 01-20-2009 10:32 AM

lol..
he said fruitcake

Chunky 01-20-2009 06:27 PM

Buff is gone now, out of the country I believe. Don't think my buddy rude if he doesn't post up for a bit. He did shoot a very nice ram.

BUFF 01-21-2009 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry for the delay. I'm traveling this week
I had a blast. I really enjoyed everybody there. It was a fun group. I never had a shot at a pig, I spent alot of time keeping them moving and saw alot of them. Saturday night Brian told me he would cut us a deal on a Sheep if anyone wanted to shoot one. I had not seen one that afternoon and Had high hopes they would stay away from me Sunday. Early Sunday morning I passed up a broadside 15 yard shot one and was feeling really proud of myself. A couple of hours later I ran up on them again. Well I'm only made out of flesh and blood so When they turned to leave I whacked the biggest of the bunch. Later that morning when I ran across Chunky, I told him I had shot one. He replayed "Heck I knew that was gonna happen. PS and extra thanks for everyone putting up with my Dog. I'm trying to train a Jack Russel to run blood trails. Hunts like this give him LOTS of practice and he learned alot.
Attachment 1482

BUFF 01-21-2009 10:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had a blast. I really enjoyed everybody there. It was a fun group. I never had a shot at a pig, I spent alot of time keeping them moving and saw alot of them. Saturday night Brian told me he would cut us a deal on a Sheep if anyone wanted to shoot one. I had not seen one that afternoon and Had high hopes they would stay away from me Sunday. Early Sunday morning I passed up a broadside 15 yard shot one and was feeling really proud of myself. A couple of hours later I ran up on them again. Well I'm only made out of flesh and blood so When they turned to leave I whacked the biggest of the bunch. Later that morning when I ran across Chunky, I told him I had shot one. He replayed "Heck I knew that was gonna happen. PS and extra thanks for everyone putting up with my Dog. I'm trying to train a Jack Russel to run blood trails. Hunts like this give him LOTS of practice and he learned alot. Any time y'all want to plan a hunt go ahead and count me in.

Attachment 1483

txhunter 01-21-2009 03:07 PM

Congrats Buff. That is a good'un.

biggen 01-21-2009 05:09 PM

Nice Ram Buff!!

Huntinfool 01-24-2009 07:00 AM

Congrats! I'm just picking up the recurve and have to admit it is a lot of fun. I just need a bunch of "lessons" or "pointers" to get me where I need to be.

Tomme 01-24-2009 07:19 PM

Congratulations Buff.

"...I'm only made out of flesh and blood..."

I'm not going past you or Chunky either at the end of a long hunt where you haven't scored...or at least not without seeing two empty hands. LOL

BearOmni 01-25-2009 01:09 PM

Congrats Buff!

BOBSTER 01-25-2009 07:00 PM

Congrats Buff, nice ram. Bob