Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ultimate Bowhunter's Package Raffle (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4428)

BOBSTER 03-27-2017 07:47 PM

Ultimate Bowhunter's Package Raffle

The LSBA has a great package put together to draw for one lucky winner at this years, 2017 LSBA Awards Banquet.

2017 Ultimate Bowhunter's Package Raffle

Currently the items in the raffle include:

•One compound bow (2017 Gunny by Moxie Archery), complete with rest, sights, release, bow quiver, arrows and broadheads.
•$600 Certificate off the value of a custom built traditional bow built by Bob Sarrels of Sarrels Archery
Arm guard, tab, quiver (leather goods by Earl Bateman) , cedar arrows and broadheads (by 10 Again Arrows).
•One Krivoman enclosed blind (by Krivoman Blinds)
•One Woodsy Too Gray Ghost lock-on tree stand (by Woodsy Too)
•One Vortex Ranger 1500 range finder (by Vortex)
•One set of Vortex Diamondback 8X42 binoculars (by Arrowsmith Outfitters)
•One Ozonics HR300 scent control machine, with extension arm and XL battery (by Russell Davis)
•A hunting package (still to be determined)

There will be only ONE winning ticket drawn. Yes, ONLY ONE WINNER for the entire package!

The value of this package is already over $4,000 and climbing!
Tickets

One Ticket: $25 each
or
5 Tickets for $100

Note: Anyone purchasing $100 or more in tickets will receive a FREE one year individual membership in LSBA. If they are already a member, we will add one year to their current membership. If they are a Life Member, they can designate someone else to receive the FREE membership.

To purchase tickets:

Check / Money Order / Cash Payments for Raffle Tickets should be mailed to the following Address:

Lone Star Bowhunters Association
117 Hwy. 332 W., Suite J. #101
Lake Jackson, Tx. 77566

For Credit Card Payments please contact :

Danny Deaver

Email : treasurer@lonestarbowhunter.com

Phone : 214-668-2529

** Between 7pm – 10 pm (Mon, Wed, Fri)

** Between 10am – 9 pm (Sat, Sun)

Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express are accepted.

Sean 03-30-2017 11:01 AM

How much are the tickets Bobby?

BOBSTER 03-30-2017 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sean (Post 28989)
How much are the tickets Bobby?

Fixed it.

Ken Carter 03-31-2017 02:36 PM

Do I have to be at the banquet when I win it?

Are there going to be other raffles at the banquet?

BOBSTER 04-01-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Carter (Post 28992)

You will not have to be present to win the Bowhunter Package. But if you do win, you will have to make arraignments to pick it up at a location still to be determined.

Yes, there are other raffle items at the banquet that you do have to be present to win. Normally we do not have info on these items. They are placed on tables and usually cost a dollar a ticket and you just drop them in a bucket by the item.

HogDog 04-06-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Carter (Post 28992)

Lots of fun at banquet if you haven't been. Sometimes there are some last minute deck of cards raffle, usually for a bow or two. And don't forget the silent and live auctions. Saving my money!

Texas5o 04-09-2017 11:13 PM

I need to make one correction on the Sarrels bow. The value is up to $600 on the purchase of a bow. Bob will custom build it for the winner however they want it built. Anything over $600 will be the responsibility of the winner.

BOBSTER 04-11-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas5o (Post 29013)
I need to make one correction on the Sarrels bow. The value is up to $600 on the purchase of a bow. Bob will custom build it for the winner however they want it built. Anything over $600 will be the responsibility of the winner.

I hope I fixed it in original post.

Sean 04-11-2017 11:31 AM

I would be ecstatic to have a Sarrels bow. Or Bob Lee. lol

Texas5o 04-14-2017 09:28 AM

Also need to had that the hunt has now been determined. It will be a whitetail deer hunt at Brushy Hill Ranch in Sabinal, TX