Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Vote for me on Facebook ! (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3484)

outdoortexan 02-25-2012 06:23 AM

Vote for me on Facebook !

I am in a compitition on FB to win a complete camowrap but I need help ! Any of you on FB wanting to help can go to my page and click my name next to the picture of my truck in the feed. It will take you to camowrap's fb page. "Like" them then scroll down to my truck and click vote. The first time you click it a small window will open and you click the tab that says something like "Sign on with facebook". After your first vote, this won't show again. I said first because you can go back and vote every 12 hours. I hope some of y'all can help me win this !

skeeter 02-25-2012 08:58 PM

good luck!

BOBSTER 02-26-2012 09:23 AM

I don't do facke book, but good luck. We need wraps on our LSBA Youth trailers.
Bob

outdoortexan 02-28-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26391)
I don't do facke book, but good luck. We need wraps on our LSBA Youth trailers.
Bob

I am waiting to hear whether we can get LSBA to come to our Jakes event in May. Would that be a youth trailer?

BOBSTER 02-29-2012 08:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by outdoortexan (Post 26410)
I am waiting to hear whether we can get LSBA to come to our Jakes event in May. Would that be a youth trailer?

That would be the youth trailer. It is heading to the Wild Boar Expo this weekend in Halletsville. It sure looks sad with just a LSBA sticker on it, and no one knows what it is going down the hi way. Conact your Regional Rep. to see what they have going on for that weekend, or if they can do it.
Bob

skeeter 02-29-2012 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26417)
That would be the youth trailer. It is heading to the Wild Boar Expo this weekend in Halletsville. It sure looks sad with just a LSBA sticker on it, and no one knows what it is going down the hi way. Conact your Regional Rep. to see what they have going on for that weekend, or if they can do it.
Bob

Bob,

Tell me what kind of decal u want on the youth archery trailer? I will handle it. just say what and how big.

outdoortexan 02-29-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26417)
Bob

I sent her a pm last week and haven't heard back.

outdoortexan 02-29-2012 08:47 PM

By the way, the guy I am neck and neck with is from Pennsylvania. Vote TEXAS ! :)

BOBSTER 02-29-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skeeter (Post 26423)
Bob,

Tell me what kind of decal u want on the youth archery trailer? I will handle it. just say what and how big.

Dan, I always thought the trailer should be wrapped. I always wanted to take some good pics at our events, and use some of them along with some good bowhunting pics and just wrap the trailer simliar to TPWD educataion trailer that has a pic of Jack Jetton on it helping a kid shoot a bow.

Outdoortexan, who did you pm, maybe I can try also.
Bob

skeeter 02-29-2012 09:45 PM

I don't know anybody that does wraps but I do have a guy that'll donate some big decals. I do like the wrap idea. I'll look into it!

outdoortexan 03-01-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26427)
Dan, I always thought the trailer should be wrapped. I always wanted to take some good pics at our events, and use some of them along with some good bowhunting pics and just wrap the trailer simliar to TPWD educataion trailer that has a pic of Jack Jetton on it helping a kid shoot a bow.

Outdoortexan, who did you pm, maybe I can try also.
Bob

I sent a message to JoAnn on the 17th on here. And I have sent a few to Dena on FB.

The guy who has done alot of the Hunter Ed trailers is in Houston I think. I am in the process of finding a trailer for my hunter/bowhunter ed classes and was told about him. I can find his info if you like. I believe there is a guy in SA area also.

BOBSTER 03-01-2012 10:31 PM

I passed along the info.
Bob

outdoortexan 03-07-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 26439)
I passed along the info.
Bob

I never got a reply but thanks anyhow Bob.