Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   LSBA Tee shirts (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=970)

Bullrdr82 09-18-2007 12:17 PM

Now Brad..... Didn't your momma ever tell you if you cant say something nice....

Well, I guess I do see your point!!! :D :D :D

Those look good. Glad to see we have them out on the net.

Thanks to all for getting this done.

Chunky 09-18-2007 12:24 PM

At the EC meeting we voted to spend the money to restock the merchandise, it will take a bit, but it is coming. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We want to provide you with want you want as soon as you want it...but we also have to spend the money wisely and timely.

LostHawg 09-18-2007 12:38 PM

I wear a large Dena, but I can wait. I'm just messing with Timm.

Folks, don't buy this, "BUFF is big". He really wears a sz 3 petite. :D Pink flowers with lace. :jump:

Bullrdr82 09-18-2007 12:44 PM

UHHHHH.....Tracy..... I know a really good EYE DR. here in Houston. Next time you are in town, let me know. HE HE HE :D :D :D

Hot4huntin 09-18-2007 01:35 PM

Quote:

it will take a bit, but it is coming.
I'm kinda hurt, Chunky. I've already spoken to Timm and the T-shirt dudes. It shouldn't be that long.

B.J., I'll order a couple of 4X.

Brad, Brandon and Tracy, it was nice knowin' y'all. :D

txhunter 09-18-2007 01:36 PM

I guess I will need to get me one since my wife already has one.. :)

Hot4huntin 09-18-2007 01:42 PM

At the Henson Ford Shoot, I noticed that Jen had on a LSBA T-shirt, but our webmaster did not! Uh, don't forget the kiddos.

txhunter 09-18-2007 01:44 PM

You caught me. I got that shirt for her at the Banquet.

I guess I will be needing 3 of them.. ;)

Hot4huntin 09-18-2007 01:49 PM

I think I know someone that can hook you up! :D

txhunter 09-18-2007 01:55 PM

Who has the hookup??? Not you, you are too busy in the arcade.. :cheese:

2050z 09-18-2007 01:59 PM

i will update the photo to show the front as well.

LostHawg 09-18-2007 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txhunter (Post 7517)
Who has the hookup??? Not you, you are too busy in the arcade.. :cheese:

Ooo, gloves are off now!! :D :fencing:

Hot4huntin 09-18-2007 02:21 PM

:blahblah: Between you and Chunky...I can't have any fun!!! :banned:

txhunter 09-18-2007 02:28 PM

Your gonna have carpal tunnel syndrome if you keep it up..... ;)

TXPalerider 09-18-2007 11:09 PM

Very Cool shirts and logo. And I see a lot of T-shirts being in the business. I may jsut have to get me a couple of those!! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association