PDA

View Full Version : TBBR Score Forms

walking eagle
11-09-2003, 09:18 AM
I had an E-mail from Bobster with the "Who, What, Where and How" questions about entries into the Records System. I think I was able to help him with his needs, but how many more folks like him are standing there with a critter in thier hands, and are not sure what to do with it.
I am working hard to get Spike all the info he needs to to get the TBBR on the Website, including down-loadable forms and the answers to "Who, What, When, Where and How".
Meanwhile, all you have to do is contact me, (tbbrchair@worldnet.att.net) or (512-259-5534) and I should be able to help you. I have put the scoring forms on the computer in PDF format, so I can e-mail those. I have also put them on CD for my measurers and to the general public for $10 ppd., payable to the TBBR.

Arrowhead2413
11-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Every one remember that we have a group of official scorers out there waiting to help you with any questions or problems you may have about Scoring, check out the list in the LoneStar Bowhunter or soon to be here on the web site, right Spike! :o

bowjunkie
11-13-2003, 06:51 AM
Sounds good all! Thanks for the hard work and dedication.....looking forward to seeing what the 30th banquet has to offer in the way of critters on the ol peg boards.

2050z
11-13-2003, 01:09 PM
I will call the one close to me, if my Hagerman hunt goes well. :D

SP!KE
12-04-2003, 02:01 PM
Just a note to let y'all know that I haven't forgotten or blown off putting up the TBBR system. Been swamped as of late with scouts and such. Hope to have it all up next week.

hogslayer
12-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Spike sorry to hear you are having trouble getting it up...errrrrrrI mean getting all that stuff posted. I for one appreciate all you do for this site, all things considered it is great. Good to know Bowjunkie does his part to keep it up.....

Opps

walking eagle
01-15-2004, 10:53 PM
To all measurers, I have the TBBR score forms available on CD. Let me know if you would like one..
Ron Collier
TBBR Chairman