PDA

View Full Version : Executive Council Meeting

bowjunkie
01-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Anyone (open to public) wanting to attend the quarterly EC Meeting of the LSBA it is being held tomorrow on the campus of Mary Hardin-Baylor (Hardy Hall RM 126 on E. 10th St.) in Belton tomorrow morning. I am headed out the door shortly to camp on the floor at Tomme's house in Temple to avoid the 3+ hour drive up EARLY in the AM. I can be reached on cell at 832-731-6647 for more info. Or post here and I'm sure Beleg, Stew1, or one of the others will chime in.

Beleg
01-20-2006, 08:28 PM
See you at the meeting, Mike. I'm driving down in the morning.

Stew1tx
01-20-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm still here is anyone needs a ride or looking for info or directions. Here is a map if it will post, OK NEVERMIND, IT WON't

The next scheduled meeting of the Executive Council will take place at 10 am on Saturday, January 21, 2006 at Hardy Hall, Room 126 on the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor Campus in Belton Texas. Here is a map with a star on 10th street and a link to it. Directions are as follows:

----Take the 6th st exit off I-35 in Belton. There's a McDonalds on that corner. Go west till the street deadends. H.E.B. will be on your left and the First Baptist church will be directly in front of you. Turn right and go to where you see the UMHB sign on your left (this is 10th st). Turn left and go a couple of blocks to the stop sign. Turn right and go two blocks. Turn left just before you get to the railroad tracks. Go about 1.5 blocks and you will see a large parking lot on the left. Turn into the st. that goes through the parking lot and the big building on the left just past the service center is Hardy. Come on in and we're meeting on the first floor.

Map of [100-299] E 10th Ave Belton, TX by MapQuest