PDA

View Full Version : 4th regional shoot

nothinbutwelves
05-14-2008, 07:36 AM
banana bend archery club has a great facility we were very well recieved and the shoot went off without a hitch all had a good time.the food was awsome.the club donated 1st place plaques as well as their fee for hosting the shoot.this was an awsome gesture to helping l.s.b.a.3d stay on track for becoming a powerhouse as it was in the 90s and early 21st century.i look forward to shooting with banana bend soon all should go to their website and check out the pics.once again thank you and hats off to banana bend archery club.

Hot4huntin
05-15-2008, 09:45 AM
You are doing a fantastic job, David!!! Thanks for taking over as 3-D Tournament Director!!

Kudos to Banana Bend for supporting the LSBA! Sure was a nice gesture to donate the shoot fees back!

The Kana clan is planning on being at the shoot on June 1st! Hope to see everyone there!!

BOBSTER
05-15-2008, 09:38 PM
Banana Bend Archery Club, I tip my hat to you.:angel:or angle. Thanks for supporting the LSBA and our 3-D program. David you are doing a great job with LSBA's 3-D program. Will see you June 1st. Bob