PDA

View Full Version : Ken Moody Hunting Africa - New Sponsor

Ken Moody
11-14-2007, 03:04 PM
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new sponsor here at LSBA. I own and operate Ken Moody Hunting Africa which operates out of he Limpopo Valley of South Africa and Mozambique. While there are many agents that rep safari companys, I am one of only a small few Americans that actually owns and operates a safari company in Africa. I opened the company in 1994 and we are now one of the two largest bowhunting operations in all of Africa. Texas is one of my biggest client contributors so I am very happy to be sponsoring this site and the bowhunters that participate here. Feel free to post questions or comments here or email us at hunt@kenmoody.com and I will respond. Our website is soon to be totally revamped but you may still visit the old one at www.kenmoody.com (http://www.kenmoody.com) for more info. Again, I am very happy to be here and hope to service some more of you Texas string twangers.

Ken Moody

txhunter
11-14-2007, 03:18 PM
It looks like you have a great operation. Thanks for your support of the LSBA.

kellyg
11-15-2007, 05:53 AM
Welcome Ken!! Thanks for your support of the LSBA!

Hot4huntin
11-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome to LSBA, Ken!!! Thanks for your support! It is greatly appreciated!

Looks like you have a first class operation!

BUFF
11-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Welcome... I have never read anything about bowhunting in Africa where your name did not come up. How is your leg healing?

Ken Moody
11-17-2007, 08:50 AM
:booboo:The leg is about 80%. I've just returned from bowhunting south Texas with Jim Tichenell who is also a sponsor here I believe. It bothered me some but not enought to stop me from hunting. For those of you who don't know, I own a wild boar hunting operation in Tennessee as well as the safari company in Africa. On May 1 I was attacked by a boar while making a new DVD with Michael Waddell and the G5 crew. I received three broken bones in my right knee and numerous lacerations. Two surgeries ensued and a week stay in the hospital. Seven months later and I'm probably as good as I'll ever be with the leg. The entire experience was not pleasant. Anyway, thanks for asking about the leg. I'm still going although a bit slower these days.

Ken Moody

yleecoyote23
11-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Howdy Ken! I just spent a few days with Jim at Bowhunters Paradise and after all the stories about you and your dad I feel like I know you already!! I don't post here much (in fact this may be my first :)), but sure like reading everyones stories! Glad you are feeling better Bud!!!

Danny

Ken Moody
11-18-2007, 09:01 AM
Thanks Danny but I can't believe Jim let you shoot "my" buck :^)

Ken Moody

yleecoyote23
11-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Thanks Danny but I can't believe Jim let you shoot "my" buck :^)

Ken Moody

Yeah, I had to wrassle him for it!! ;) He's a scrappy little fellar, but he finally said "uncle"... LOL (then I woke up from the coma he put me in :) )

I did get to see a HUGE red stag that was truly a sight to see! He has some incredible animals down there!